1. Download the app from the App Store.
2. Enter your username and password for portal.digitalphone.io and click "Login."
- If you do not know your username and password, contact support to get help!
3. Select any of the icons at the bottom of the screen, then click the three horizontal lines in the top left of the screen.
- The only screen that does not allow access to settings is the dial pad, which is the default when you log in.
4. Select "Settings."
- If you expect to use the app when you do not have access to WiFi, make sure "Use Mobile Data" is turned ON.
- To avoid missing calls, we recommend turning on "Run in Background." This setting will automatically disable if you force close the app, so check it every time you log in or restart your phone.
- Enter your phone number if you want the app to forward calls to your cell phone or make calls using your cellular network instead of date.
To ensure your phone rings and sends you notifications, you will also need to make several changes in your iOS settings.
1. Open "Settings" (grey gear icon.)
2. Select "Notifications."
3. Locate and select "DigitalPhone" from your listed apps.
4. Ensure "Allow Notifications" is turned ON.
- We recommend all notification options are enabled so you do not miss any calls which may come in.
- If you want to see who has called you without unlocking your phone, make sure to change "Show Previews" under "OPTIONS" at the bottom of the screen to "Always."
As always, if you have trouble with your app, feel free to call us at 336-346-6000 or dial 611 from your app or desk phone. We can also be reached at help.digitalphone.io or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org