If you have our digital fax service, follow these steps to send a fax through our online portal.
1. Log in to your account on https://portal.digitalfax.io.
2. Click the "Send a Fax" icon along the top of the page.
3. Enter the number your fax needs to be sent to in the "Fax Number" field. Fill out the remaining fields if necessary.
4. Click the red "Next" button in the top right corner of the screen.
5. Click the red "Browse" button to select the file you want to fax.
6. Find the file you want to fax on your PC and click "Open."
7. Click the red "Next" button in the top right corner of your screen.
8. You can view how many pages are in your fax and the name of the document you are faxing on the Preview Fax page, then click the red "Next" button in the top right corner.
9. If you have an archiving system in place for your faxes, you can set the type and folder on this page. You can also add additional recipients for the fax. Simply set it as email or fax number, and enter the email or fax number before pressing the red "Send" button in the top right corner of the page.
- If you do not have an archiving system or additional recipients, just hit the red "Send" button in the top right corner of the page.
10. You can view the fax progress and confirmation on the final page. If you need to send an additional fax, click "Send a New Fax" in the top right corner of the screen.
As always, if you have trouble with your fax, feel free to call us at 336-346-6000. We can also be reached at help.digitalphone.io or by emailing email@example.com.