Follow these instructions to update the programmable buttons on your phone.
1. Click the "Phones" icon along the top of the screen.
2. Click the gear icon to the right of the phone you want to edit.
3. Click the red "Yes" button.
4. Click the button you want to make a change to.
- NOTE: You CANNOT reprogram the first key (Line Appearance) on the phone.
5. Select the type of button you want it to be from the "Select a Feature" dropdown menu.
- NOTE: User (BLF) is the most common use for these buttons.
Line Appearance: To make an outgoing call using a specific extension's caller ID (only your phone can use this extension)
Shared Line Appearance: To make an outgoing call using a specific shared extension's caller ID (multiple phones can use the same extension)
User (BLF): Quick dial to another extension on your domain. Also allows you to see the phone status (green is available, red means unavailable, blinking red means their line is actively ringing)
Call Park: Park or retrieve a call in a specific park queue
Speed Dial: Quick dial an outside line
DTMF: Enters a set input of tones based on 0-9, *, and #
Queue Toggle: Logs your phone in and out of all call queues (green means logged in, red means logged out)
Timeframe Toggle: Turns your personal time frame rules on and off. (DOES NOT affect domain-wide time frames)
6. Enter the appropriate information for that button in the field below the dropdown menu (ie- the extension number for a BLF key.)
7. If you want to enter a custom label, you may. Otherwise, the phone will display what you input in the field on the left.
8. Repeat steps 4-7 until all buttons you want to assign have been programmed.
9. Click the triangle to the right of the blue "Save" button.
10. Click "Save and resync"
- NOTE: Will only work when the phone is NOT in use
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please reach out and let us know and we'll be happy to help, just call us at 336-346-6000, or just dial 611 from your DigitalPhone desk phone. We can also be reached by emailing email@example.com or by opening a support ticket.